Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thrifty Finds: Butterfly Flower Eau de Toilette

I'm not actually a huge shopper. This might seem odd since I write about my favorite shopping finds on my blog pretty often. In fact, I typically dislike shopping unless I am looking for home decor, but I had a wonderful time visiting the North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawsonville with my mom the other day. We stopped by the Bath & Body Works there and my goodness, I was glad we did.

I haven't needed to buy lotion or perfume in forever (this is due to a Bath & Body Works shopping spree a few years back and some kind gifts from family and friends), but mom and I popped into the store just to look. We came out with a few steals!

One of these steals is a delicious-smelling perfume: their Butterfly Flower Eau de Toilette.



This has to be my new favorite summer scent. Regularly $29.50, this wonderful 2.5 FL OZ perfume was on sale for $6.62! An unbelievable deal for such an incredible scent. I knew it was a keeper and that I need to go back for more when the hubby gave me a hug and told me I smelled so good today.

What is your favorite Bath & Body Works scent?

5 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Mmm... I can't wait to go shop at B&BW! In France I needed all the lotions, but in Senegal I'll need body splashes and perfumes since it's so hot. I'll have to keep my eye out for this one.

Abby said...

Love it! I'm a fan of Japanese Cherry Blossom.

Julie said...

Your post made me wish your blog was scratch and sniff! :)

B&B Works came out with a Washington apple soap that I just love...would ration it more but it's my kitchen soap and I like being clean.

Unknown said...

I need this edt

Unknown said...

The butterfly flower edt